Thursday 22 December 2016

My advent Calendar ♥ 20th, 21st, 22nd

Hello Lovelies,
life has suddenly got a bit rushed and so I'm playing catch up with my advent posts. Here are a few simple things that have made me smile amongst the busyness.

 Most of the windows are now open on my calendar, and I love the nature images,


 My amaryllis is getting taller by the day.


 There's a brave Robin who lives in the hedge at the end of our street. He poses so sweetly for pictures.


We dug our old snowman decoration out of the loft and put him in the front garden. His light has been broken for years but we couldn't throw in out. He must be 20 years old.
 Tasteful, no. Fun, yes :0)


And finally, I got some baubles for my little living Christmas tree.


Just silver and white. I like it.


I used the ribbon off the box , and THIS you tube video to make bows with a fork.


Quick and easy crafting, perfect.

I hope you are not feeling too pressured Lovelies.
Jacquie x

This post is part of the link up hosted by Julie HERE

9 comments:

  1. Good job on your little tree.. very classy looking. No stress here.. it's all good.

    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowman is gorgeous. Love the tree

    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shots - love the robin - and it all looks beautiful. Have a very Merry Christmas, Jacquie, and everything good in the year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty tree. I love the silver and white combination too. Your advent calendar is gorgeous. Not many left to open now! CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your snowman and making tiny bows using a kitchen fork, who knew? So simple! Merry Christmas!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your European robins are so much prettier than our American robins. Your variety has that fat tummy which I love, while mine are lean and not cute at all. Also, love your advent calendar; that which is behind the little doors is so charming, adding to the whole of it. I could not discard it; although not sure what I'd do with it when it was 'done'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sorry I have not commented on all your Advent pics but I do Love them all.Happy Christmas to you all and a Peaceful 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tree looks so pretty all dressed in white and silver. I love the snowman and his penguin friend. Merry Christmas and have a great festive season.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.