Thursday 1 December 2016

My Advent Calendar ♥ 1st December

Hello Lovelies,
just this morning I was reading Kezzies blog and  came across an Advent Calendar link up hosted my Julie.

Oooh, what a lovely idea and a great excuse to do a short ( and hopefully sweet) daily post .

So here is what's inside my window for the first of December. Like Kezzie I have a love of Holly and after our visit to Calke Abbey on Monday I felt inspired to do this little watercolour sketch.

I hope it makes you smile 


Happy Advent Lovelies
Jacquie x

P.S. I'm sure it's not too late to join in if you fancy being part of the fun. Just let Julie know HERE

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is so pretty.
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmassy picture to start your Advent calendar. Looking forward to see what your next post will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty. A lovely festive picture. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's beautiful Jacquie! Would make a lovely Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful!! Happy Advent!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Advent Blessings to you and yours.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet :) I have a soft spot for water colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful picture, Jacqui, you should go in for Christmas card design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is absolutely delightful, Jacquie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done, I shall look forward to seeing inside your windows. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love the little bird's expression.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute painting. I love it and the advent calendar idea. I made two this year. One for my cousin and one for my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The sketch is darling. Love reading about your adventures and daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so glad you joined in! That is MAGNIFICENT! You are very good at watercolours, what a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.