Thursday 15 December 2016

My advent Calendar ♥ 15th December

Hello Lovelies,
I'm so happy to have completed the crochet decoration I make for my sister in law's tree already. It's usually a Christmas eve rush :0)
I made up my own pattern for an Angel and I think she turned out great. 


She is a very simple design, but I think they are often the most effective, don't you?
 I will share the pattern as soon as possible lovelies. And do a full tutorial in time.

She is a quick, fun project so I'm off to make a few more. There are so many possibilities with the details :0)
Jacquie x
This post is part of the link up hosted by Julie HERE

11 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful and colorful angel! Good job!

    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore angels and collect them! Your's is delightful! So colorful and happy.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet and colourful. I look forward to your pattern as I would love to make one (or a few!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so lovely! I'm sure it will be well received.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is so lovely. Look forward to the pattern.

    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little angel. Cannot wait for the pattern. Well done! She will rival your owl pattern I think. Thank you for sharing. Happy Christmas! Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely this crochet angel!!Happy week end

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's an adorable crochet angel!! You are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your crochet angel is so pretty - Looking forward to seeing the pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is gorgeous! I particularly like her ric rac halo!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.