Saturday 10 December 2016

My Advent Calendar ♥ 10th December

Hello Lovelies,
this evening we have been at my brother and sister in Laws. It was so nice to see my crochet decorations on their tree.
This little Rudolph was the first one I made and looking at him now I can see he's far from perfect

The pattern I used is still available HERE

The month is flying by and I really should decide what to make this year soon. well, I'm thinking an Angel or a Fairy. I'm also thinking I may have to try and make up a pattern. wish me luck :0)
Jacquie x

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! And Rudolph is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very cute and looks to be full of character and mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is adorable!!! My friend Lara made a cute reindeer too! You can check out her wonderful makes here: https://www.facebook.com/larascottagecrafts/

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.